2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

George! How Dense Can You Be???

Oh,..My,..GOD!!!! I can't believe this is what President Bush came up with:


WASHINGTON — Saying the United States is not militarizing its southern border, President Bush announced Monday night that he is sending up to 6,000 National Guard troops to shore up U.S. Border Patrol efforts to stop the flow of illegal immigrants pouring in from Mexico.

Bush said that the Guardsmen will not serve in a law enforcement capacity, but as assistance to the Border Patrol.

"The Guard will assist the Border Patrol by operating surveillance systems, analyzing intelligence, installing fences and vehicle barriers, building patrol roads and providing training," Bush said in a speech from the Oval Office. More here!

Did I read that right? 6000 UNARMED TROOPS???



GWB - If you're going to put 6000 troops on our border, I want 6000 troops sitting in Hummers, pointing their M240 Gulfs at the Southern border! I want 6000 troops in M-1 Abrams tanks, pointing their collective barrels in the direction of Vicente Fox's ass! I want 6000 troops manning A-10 warthogs, flying along the Rio Grande!

I want:



What part of "armed invasion" isn't connecting with you???

What part of MEChA, Brown Berets, and MS-13 don't you get????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home