Stuffed turkey and consumers aside, here's what I'm giving thanks for:
- I give thanks for my health and the health of my family and friends
- I give thanks for being able to help others, even after 25 years
- I give thanks to our military, here and abroad, who keep us safe every day
- I give thanks that we have a Constitution that allows for dissent, even if it is misguided at times (Dan, Daniel, and Will!)
- I give thanks that we have a Constitution that continues to function after more than 200 years and is still the blue print for many an emerging democracy in this world.