2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving,...

Stuffed turkey and consumers aside, here's what I'm giving thanks for:

  • I give thanks for my health and the health of my family and friends
  • I give thanks for being able to help others, even after 25 years
  • I give thanks to our military, here and abroad, who keep us safe every day
  • I give thanks that we have a Constitution that allows for dissent, even if it is misguided at times (Dan, Daniel, and Will!)
  • I give thanks that we have a Constitution that continues to function after more than 200 years and is still the blue print for many an emerging democracy in this world.
But most of all, I give thanks to all of those who put up with my mental ramblings when I go off my meds for a few days!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger kateykakes said...

I hope your Thanksgiving day was wonderful, Trek. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home