2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Is This the Direction of Our Society?

So today, I'm sitting in my ambulance, when I hear a call on the police radio.

The unit was dispatched for a disturbance, inside, mother versus child.

As the officer acknowledged the call, further information revealed it to be a mother with an 11 year-old son, "very angry and throwing things."

Hmmm,.....

In my day, we called that a "tantrum."

In my day, throwing a tantrum in front of your mother lead to you being sent to your room with a sore behind and having to hear the following gut-wrenching and shorts-soiling phrase:

"Wait until your father gets home!"

Nowadays, we need to tie up the local police to do this???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home