2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Some Words in a PC World

OK,..just venting here,..the REAL posts will follow:

I'm posting this to get something off my chest. In as many weeks, I've now been labeled a "racist" for making some non-PC comments.

The first time occurred when I used the term "knuckle-dragging urban thugs" on another Philly-related blog to describe the people committing the recent spate of homicides in Philly.

Then, this week, I made any anti-RAP posting on a county firefighting board. Again, just because I don't like RAP, I'm a racist??

This is getting ridiculous!

BTW - The first accuser was one of those cowardly "anonymous" posters and the second one just backed down, pointing the finger at someone else and saying "it was all a misunderstanding."

Yeah,..right.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger koyore said...

I am so scik and tired of living in a PC word!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home