2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Saudi Arabia Hosts Terrorism Conference

So, last night, I'm watching CBS News and Sheila McVicar is reporting on this. The Saudis are trying to show the rest of the world that they have shaken off the fact that 15 of the 19 9/11 terrorists were Saudis.

The Saudis are also trying to show the world just how modern they are. Clearly, this was evident by how Ms. McVicar was dressed - in a long black dress, wearing a black scarf over her head.

Yeah, that's progress alright.

Addendum for 2/7/05 - Mosul Bomber was Saudi!


Fox reports that Ahmed Said Ahmed al-Ghamdi was studying medicine in Sudan before turning into a gutless coward,..I mean, a suicide,..I mean, a homicide bomber.

CBS News also reports that several other bombers have been identified as Saudi nationals tied to Ansar al-Sunnah, another pack of Islamic terrorists. (Sorry, I can't find the story on CBS' site as I am posting this.)


1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger MataHarley said...

But, but, but TrekMed... it's progress if she *chooses* the scarf, and is not mandated, right?

But wait! We haven't ousted the Saudi Royal family. Uh... never mind. LOL

I am almost back from my political void. This working for a living is getting in my blog way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home