2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Random BS for Today (2/15/05)

Grammy Awards Get Lowest Rating Since '95
By DAVID BAUDER

To Which I say: "Thank you, Captain Obvious!"

Is there any reason to watch a show where rappers and their ilk are rewarded for polluting the airwaves?

(As Wannabee-Medic Mike would say "apply thin layers of "Meow-Hiss" now)

Randomness, Part 2:

OK,...so I'm rushing from call to call, and I have just enough time to scarf down a quick sandwich. I'm on a medically-mandated movement to lose weight, so I'm beginning to LOVE Diet Coke w/ Lime. (ack-ack). Anyway, I'm at a local Arby's and all they have is DIET CAFFEINE-FREE COKE!

Diet,...OK, I'm game. Caffeine-free? Isn't that like doing a Lorena Bobbitt to Coke?? And put together, you have nothing more than fizzy, brown water!! Jeez, If I want fizzy, brown water, I'll stick a cup in the Delaware or Schuykill Rivers, down near the refineries!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home