2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Monday, February 14, 2005

Ward Churchill Was Right!

Yes! I've said it here! Ward Churchill was right when he said there were "little Eichmanns" at the WTC on 9/11.

The problem is, you see, they weren't going by any Germanic names. They were more Arabic names, like Mohammed Atta.

Yeah, just like Eichmann, Atta and the other 18 cowards turned the WTC towers into their own little gas chambers and crematoriums and, just like Eichmann, killed thousands of innocent civilians.

2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

Gindy, thanx for the kind words.

Yes, I, too, think the "N" word is being thrown around a little too easily these days.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger MataHarley said...

My my... now we have TWO "n" words to dance around in the English language!

Then again, TrekMed, I have to agree that the Arab kamakazi's have more in common with Hitler than Bush. They were certainly out to commit genocide - a task easily fitting in the Hitleresque category as we know it today.

So all in all, I think I'd agree with you, and think Gindy misses the thrust of the comparison. It was an aspect I had not considered at all. I guess because my "tags" for these guys were less kind than calling them Nazi's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home