2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The Mind of the Blue Stater

OK,..so Wannabee-Medic Mike and I oriented a new medic yesterday. I've never worked with her before and she's not from our area.

As we got to know each other over the course of the shift, she proclaims "I'm a Democrat and proud of it!" OK,..no problem. She wanted to know if XM carried NPR,...grrr,..but, whatever floats yer boat. Mike and I let her know where we stand (we're both fairly conservative and vote Republican). The FNG proceeds to tell us, "that's fine. I have an open mind to other people's thoughts and I like to exchange ideas."

Yeah, right. Let's see,...as soon as we started 'conversing' about GWB, how some people disrespected the office of the President (not just GWB) by protesting on the inauguration, our policies on Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, etc,....she starts screaming at us like a banshee!

Mike and I couldn't get a word in to save our lives, let alone explain our positions to her.

Hmmm,...and people wonder why "Air America" isn't doing too well?


2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I normally don't reply to "anonymous" commenters, 'cause that would actually vindicate their cowardice, but I do have to say this:

If Kerry had won, would the MSM have focused so much on right-sided protesters during HIS inaugural speech?

Some "anonymous" people need to realize that the time has come when Blue Staters can finally be told to shut the hell up, not hide behind the MSM and take it like a man!

Hmmm,..."take it like a man?" Isn't that how Kerry gets it anyway?

;-)

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

BTW - That second "anonymous" comment was by yours truly.

There must've been some glitch in the system when I posted it.

Hmm,...methinks a Blue Stater has hacked my site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home