One Man, One Vote
OK,....not to beat a dead horse (that would invite a visit from Pat's Steaks in South Philly). I just have a few more things about the election I need to clean out of the mental attic:
1) Michael Moore - Hey, asshole! Grow up!
2) Sean "Puff Pastry" Combs - In the 2000 election, 17% of the eligible voters aged 18-24 voted. Now, after you and your rap ilk jumped and aped on stage with your "Vote or Die" campaign,.....17% of the eligible voters aged 18-24 voted on Tuesday. Way to go, Puffy!
3) Michael Medved - Did you really need to stoop to name-calling yesterday? Whatever happened to "freedom of speech?" Calling third parties names like "Losertarians" and "The Constipation Party" serves no good to anyone. The people who support these parties aren't mentally ill. They aren't "wasting their votes." They aren't "living on the fringes of our society," "out of touch with reality," nor are they "egomaniacs looking to draw attention to themselves!"
If people don't like the Democrats or Republicans, they have a Constitutional choice to vote for whomever they choose! You small, selfish man!
Speaking of small men,...
4) Last (at probably least) Osama bin Laden - Nice video on Friday. Didn't do dick for you, did it? On 9/11/2001, you and 20 cowards murdered 3000 people. Since then, the US has done the following:
- Held an Olympic Games on our own soil - without a terrorist attack
- Held TWO major political conventions - without a terrorist attack
- Sent the finest of our athletes halfway around the world to compete - no terrorists attacked
- On November 2nd, 2004, nearly 125 million people exercised their Constitutional right to decide the best way to deal with scum like you. AGAIN - NO TERRORIST ATTACKS!!
You've lost, Osama. Go freeze your ass off in some forbidding cave in Tora Bora. We're still here. We will find you. If we think you're still worth the effort.