2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Yes, I'm Still Here!


Sorry for the lack of entertainment lately, but a LOT of s**t from the past two years has finally caught up to me and knocked me for a standing 8 count.

Most days, I really don't have the will or energy to post the never-ending foibles of entertaining idiots like Obama, or locally, Mayor Squidward Nutter as he marches Philadelphia straight into the history books, or opine on the "Hope for Change" that is Perry, Pawlenty, Bachmann and Santorum (to name a few).

Diagnosing something like PTSD is only half the fun.  Finding the cause and hoping its the right one,...aye, there's the rub!  Every doctor has an idea and they're right while everyone else is wrong.  Its expensive and time-consuming.  Having insurance is great, but insurance with Obama's jackboot,...footprint all over it sucks.  The cheap and dirty way to find the light at the end of the tunnel is to throw meds at the symptoms and hope you get the right balance.  I'm watching how that dance is playing out in some of my friends and co-workers and I don't like it and I fear for them and pray the land on their feet before it all spins out of control.


This wasn't supposed to be a rant or a sob story, so hold off on the pity replies.  I'm still here and I still have a lot to say.  Until then, stay safe, drop by and read what I have to say (for a change) or at least visit some of my friends on the right.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home