2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Meme'd,...

So, Captain America, clearly distraught over the evisceration of the Philadelphia FD, has lashed out and tagged me with this meme:

DA RULES:

1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Done.)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Done.)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people with a link. (Ummmm....)

SO,.....

1 - I speak six languages other than English, three of them fluently
2 - Before I die, I'm going to travel to Italy, Scotland, Ireland and Australia
3 - I always go to sleep on my right side
4 - I've traveled the same way to work for 5 years
5 - My current job is the longest I've stayed in one place in my life
6 - I collect books on other foreign languages


NOW,...whom to tag? (Wyatt and Captain America bogarted my usuals)

Bill at Writemarsh
Skye at Midnight Blue (Take her RNC Poll here)
Marie at Her Two Cents

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Skye said...

Okay, I'm posting my meme results! Thanks for the posting a link to my RNC Chair poll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home