2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Separating (Obama) Fact from Fiction

The Obamessiah's vizier of vitriol and virtuosity isn't exactly telling the truth about his past!






Fallacy: “I went to law school on a full academic scholarship. The only one in my law school to have a full academic scholarship.” – Joe Biden

Fact: He had a partial scholarship that was based on economic need.


Fallacy: “I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school.” – Joe Biden

Fact: He had one degree.


Fallacy: “I went back to law school and ended up in the top half of my class.” – Joe Biden

Fact: He later released is law school transcript which revealed he placed 76 out of 85.


Shockingly, the NY Times is the source of these facts!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home