2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bitch, Slapped (More!) (More!)(Cat Fight!)



Judith Giuliani set the record straight about attending Cabinet meetings if her husband is elected in an interview with FOX News' Sean Hannity on Tuesday. The last time Judith joined her husband, Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani, for a television interview, the couple raised eyebrows by suggesting that she may attend Cabinet meetings if he's elected.

"I'm not a political person. And I have no desire to sit in on Cabinet meetings. And I promise you, I'm not going to morph into a politician," Judith Giuliani said on FOX News Channel as she sat alongside the former New York mayor.

She demurred when asked whether she would take on an attack-dog role, taking on her husband's rivals by name and on specific issues. "I'm not political, and so no. I know that I would never do that sort of thing," she reiterated.

In a March interview with Barbara Walters, Mrs. Giuliani, who was a nurse, said she would sit in on Cabinet meetings "if he asks me to. Yes. And certainly in the areas of health care."

Later, Giuliani clarified his remarks, saying his wife will not be a member of his Cabinet or attend most high-level meetings.

"Obviously, she will not be a Cabinet member or attend most Cabinet meetings — if any," Giuliani said in a statement.

During his interview with Sean Hannity Tuesday Rudy Giuliani went after Hillary Clinton, saying, "Honestly, in most respects, I don't know Hillary's experience. She's never run a city, she's never run a state. She's never run a business. She has never met a payroll. She has never been responsible for the safety and security of millions of people, much less even hundreds of people."




Photo credit: Rich Talbert

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Opinionnation said...

I was blown away by Rudy's slaptastic bitch slapping of Hillary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home