2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Absorbine, Jr. Mouthwash Award Goes to,...

Al Franken!

HT to Charlie for this gem:

Will an anti-gay slur bring down the curtain for Al Franken?

Kevin Aylward at Wizbang brings us this:

"It's not preppies, cause I'm a preppie myself. I just don't like homosexuals. If you ask me, they're all homosexuals in the Pudding. Hey, I was glad when that Pudding homosexual got killed in Philadelphia."

Former Air America host and current candidate for US Senate (MN) Al Franken, joking about the 1975 gay-bashing murder of Knight-Ridder newspapers heir John Shivery Knight III to the Harvard Crimson in 1976.
Bonus: Franken begs the reporter to put the quote in The Crimson...

I know, I know... it was 30 years ago, right?

President Bush had accusations of some unseemly behavior 30 years ago, but there's always talk of it; but we mustn't dare speak of Sen. Ted Kennedy's (D) exploits at Chappaquiddick.

The late Sen. Strom Therman (R) ran for president as a segregationist in the 1940's, but don't dare mention Sen. Robert Byrd (D) holding office as a KKK recruiter in his youth.

I can go on, but why bother?

I'll be surprised if the MSM covers this story.

The TrekMedic adds:

No kidding, Charlie. When would the MSM EVER post anything bad about the darling of the leftist media?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home