2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Quick Funny

With apologies to Larry the Cable Guy,...

So, recently, I bought a new, voive-activated radio for my car. All I have to do is say what type of music I want to listen to, and the radio scans the dial for the station playing that music. So, here in Philly, if I say "Jazz," the radio will go to WJJZ-106.1. If I say "Rock," it will find WMMR-93.3.

So, the other night, I'm driving home from work, when this 5-FOOT TALL, BLONDE SOCCER MOM DRIVING HER HUBBY'S FULL-SIZED HUMMER cuts me off at an intersection. So I yelled out "Yo, a**hole!"



And the radio locked onto the first Radio-One station it could find!


Yes, it's been a month since Radio-One stole the only really good rock station from us in Philly and replaced it with another RAP station!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home